Geography Workbook for kids ages 8-12
Support your child's educational journey with The Complete Book of Maps & Geography workbook that helps 3rd--6th graders learn essential geography and map skills.
This Geography Book is a great way for your third, fourth, fifth, or sixth grader to learn essential geography skills such as global geography, North and South American geography, United States geography and regions, map skills, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both enjoyable AND educational
Why You'll Love This Geography Workbook
- Engaging and educational geography for kids. "Cut and paste" floor plan activities, "finding coordinates", and "calculating time in different time zone" activities are a few of the fun exercises that incorporate geography into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's homeschool or classroom curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. A Map and Geography Review is included at the end of the geography book to test students' overall knowledge. An answer key is also included in the back of the 3rd--6th grade workbook to track your child's progress.
- Practically sized for every activity The 416-page workbook is sized at about 11 inches x 8 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Carson Dellosa
For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals. Carson Dellosa partners with you in supporting your child's educational journey every step of the way.
The Geography Workbook Contains:
- Population, Political, Climate, Grid, and Physical Maps
- An answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 11" x 8 1/2"
- ISBN-13: 9781483826882
- ISBN-10: 1483826880
- Publisher: Thinking Kids
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Page Count: 416
- Reading Level: Ages 8-11