Communicate with your baby even before they learn to talk with over 200 easy signs
Infants and toddlers can use sign language well before they can speak, which creates an exciting opportunity for them to learn and communicate in complex ways, even at an early age. Whether you're completely new to signing, or you just want to expand your vocabulary, The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language―from TinySigns(R) founder Lane Rebelo―makes it simple and fun. Explore more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs that will help your child express everything from "eat," "more," and "all done" to specific foods, animals, tasks, and even emotions.
This colorful and comprehensive baby sign language book offers:
- Helpful (and adorable) illustrations--Each sign includes detailed images to show you how to sign it correctly, plus tips for how to remember the signs and teach them to your child.
- Fun activities--Find songs, games, and other activities that incorporate signs into everyday tasks to help your baby become familiar with them.
- 200+ signs--Go beyond other baby books with a huge variety of different signs that communicate their thoughts and feelings, and even let you teach them basic health and safety.
Find new ways to connect with your baby or toddler and give them a leg up on learning, with The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language.
- ISBN-13: 9781641525671
- ISBN-10: 1641525673
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 206
- Reading Level: Ages 1-3