All-Natural Soap, All You Need to Know.
Match colors to scents, add essential oils, try a simple slab swirl or opt for a tiger stripe-the creative possibilities of homemade soaps are endless. Even if you're starting from scratch. If you're wondering where to find everything you need to know, open this book and get ready to fall in love with soap making.
The Complete Guide to Natural Soap Making is the ultimate DIY reference to master the processes, techniques, and recipes to start creating picture-perfect handcrafted soaps. With step-by-step tutorials and 65 completely all-natural recipes, you'll find lots of inspiration to create your very own recipes to sell, gift, or keep all for yourself.
Inside The Complete Guide to Natural Soap Making you'll find:
- Soap Making 101-Get prepped to make your very own soap with essential equipment and ingredients.
- Easy-to-Follow Tutorials-Learn insider design tricks and classic soap making techniques like cold-process, hot-process, melt-and-pour, and hand-milled.
- 65 Natural Recipes-Choose from fragrant and colorful recipes like Lavender Mint Soap, Coffee Scrub Soap, Citrus Zest Kitchen Soap, Shea Butter & Geranium Soap, and much more.
Discover the pleasures of soap making with this beginner-friendly guide to create your very own suds
- ISBN-13: 9781641521543
- ISBN-10: 1641521546
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Page Count: 294