Kindergarten Workbook for kids ages 5-7
Support your child's educational journey with Comprehension Curriculum of Basic Skills Kindergarten Workbook that teaches and reinforces basic math, reading, and writing skills to kindergarteners and preschoolers.
Kindergarten Activity Books are a great way for your kindergartener to learn basic skills such as identifying shapes and colors, counting numbers, and learning the alphabet letters through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Kindergarten Book
- Engaging and educational kindergarten math, reading, and writing activities. "Coloring", "tracing", and "shape mazes" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate kindergarten math and phonics in everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's kindergarten curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key is included in the back of the kindergarten workbook to track your kindergartener's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 544-page kids activity book is sized at about 8.5 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Carson Dellosa
For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals. Carson Dellosa partners with you in supporting your child's educational journey every step of the way.
The Kindergarten Workbook Contains:
- A Developmental skills checklist and glossary
- An answer key and teaching suggestions
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 11"
- ISBN-13: 9781483824093
- ISBN-10: 1483824098
- Publisher: Thinking Kids
- Publish Date: March 2016
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Page Count: 544
- Reading Level: Ages 5-5