Discover How to Master Your Inner Self: This Includes - Breaking Overthinking & Master Your Emotions
We oftentimes look towards the outside world to find the roots of our problems. However, most of the times we should be looking inwards. Our mind and our emotions determine our state of being in the present moment. If those aspects are left unchecked we can get easily overwhelmed and are left feeling unfulfilled every single day.
- How overthinking can be detrimental to your social life.
- The hidden dangers of overthinking and what can happen to you if it's left untreated.
- How to declutter your mind from all the noise of the modern world.
- How overthinking affects your body, your energy levels, and your everyday mood.
- How your surroundings affect your state of mind and what you NEED to do in order to break out of that state.
- Bad habits we perform every day and don't even realize are destroying our sanity (and how to overcome them properly).
- How to cut out toxic people from your life which cloud your judgment and make you feel miserable.
The second part of the bundle called "Master Your Emotions" will teach you:
- What our emotions actually are and what core emotions are responsible for everything we feel.
- The importance of discovering your emotional map and how you can use it to improve your sate of being.
- When and if you should control your emotions or just be in the moment with them.
- The dangers we face if we leave our emotions unchecked.
- An easy to follow book structure where we take one emotion at a time.
- Clear step by step guidelines and scenarios which you can relate to and allow you to understand each emotion that much better.
- A bonus chapter which will cover the emotion most people tend to overlook.
The journey to self-improvement must begin with self-acknowledgment. If you have the courage to start this journey and take control of your inner self, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781691706631
- ISBN-10: 1691706639
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.49 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 232