The fast and easy way to crack codes and cryptograms
Did you love Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol? Are you fascinated by secret codes and deciphering lost history? Cracking Codes and Cryptograms For Dummies shows you how to think like a symbologist to uncover mysteries and history by solving cryptograms and cracking codes that relate to Freemasonry, the Knights Templar, the Illuminati, and other secret societies and conspiracy theories.
You'll get easy-to-follow instructions for solving everything from the simplest puzzles to fiendishly difficult ciphers using secret codes and lost symbols.
- Over 350 handcrafted cryptograms and ciphers of varying types
- Tips and tricks for cracking even the toughest code
- Sutherland is a syndicated puzzle author; Koltko-Rivera is an expert on the major symbols and ceremonies of Freemasonry
With the helpful information in this friendly guide, you'll be unveiling mysteries and shedding light on history in no time
- ISBN-13: 9780470591000
- ISBN-10: 0470591005
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: November 2009
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.56 x 0.73 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.74 pounds
- Page Count: 336