Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Nebraska Cornhuskers combines the great passion of the Nebraska fan with the grand passion of the fan of Christ in one set of devotions. The result is a book that is fun while it provides a time of reflection about God and your faith.
- The most improbable touchdown in Nebraska history saved a game, a season, and a national championship.
- Eric Crouch called it the worst play he had ever seen - but it netted a game-breaking touchdown against Oklahoma.
- A Nebraska pole vaulter with a bad back changed college football forever.
- The leading rusher in Nebraska's 2013 spring game was 7 years old.
- Legendary NU track and field coach Gary Pepin once refused to accept a conference championship.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Tom Osborne, Mike Rozier, Taylor Martinez, Bob Devaney, Johnny Rodgers, Scott Frost, and many others. Their stories - along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events - are told with a twist: They are all tied to God's story.
Have fun Have faith Go Big Red Go God
- ISBN-13: 9780990488293
- ISBN-10: 0990488292
- Publisher: Extra Point Publishers
- Publish Date: July 2022
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 216