From award-winning author, Ridley Pearson comes book 3 in the best-selling series, Kingdom Keepers.
With the adventures set forth in the first books now behind them, Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney In Shadow follows the five teens, Finn, Philby, Willa, Charlene, and Maybeck as they search to find Wayne, their mentor and head Imagineer who has mysteriously gone missing.
Concerned Wayne has been abducted by the Overtakers--Disney villains, who along with other Disney characters, take over the parks when the turnstiles stop spinning, and want desperately to steer the parks to a far darker place--the five kids pick up a major clue from a close friend, Jess, whose dreams (nightmares, really) often accurately predict the future.
Read the entire Kingdom Keepers series
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (book 1)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (book 2)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (book3)
- Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (book 4)
- Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (book 5)
- Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage (book 6)
- Kingdom Keepers: The Insider (book 7)
- ISBN-13: 9781368046275
- ISBN-10: 1368046274
- Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 288
- Reading Level: Ages 10-13