The Homelanders are attacking--and it's Charlie's last chance to stop them.
Charlie West has held on to that belief that he's not alone--but now he's starting to wonder. He went to bed one night an ordinary high-school kid. When he woke up, he was wanted for murder and hunted by a ruthless band of terrorists. He's been on the run ever since. Now he's stuck in prison, abandoned by his allies, trying desperately to stay a step ahead of vicious prison gangs and brutal guards.
A flash of returning memory tells him another terrorist strike is coming--and soon. A million people will die unless he does something. But what? He's stuck in a concrete cage with no way out and no one who can help. Charlie has never felt so alone--and yet he knows he can't give in or give up . . . not with the final hour ticking away.
From Edgar Award winning and bestselling author Andrew Klavan comes the final installment of The Homelanders series.
- Exciting young adult suspense novel
- Approximately 82,000 words
- Part of the Homelanders series
- Book 1: The Last Thing I Remember
- Book 2: The Long Way Home
- Book 3: The Truth of the Matter
- Book 4: The Final Hour
- ISBN-13: 9781401685195
- ISBN-10: 1401685196
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: September 2012
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 352
- Reading Level: Ages 14-17