You've prayed for deliverance--you've forgiven those who have hurt or abused you--and yet you're still nursing the painful wounds of your past. Does this describe your experience? Many Christians have suffered unspeakable trauma and wonder why they aren't experiencing the freedom God has promised.
The reason is that trauma goes deeper than the mind. It infiltrates the body at the cellular level, and only a deliverance that deals with the whole man--soul, spirit, and body--will treat the trauma and set you free--completely free.
Speaking as one who has received miraculous healing herself and also ministered it to others, Christian author and healing expert Joan Hunter demonstrates how to find true freedom through such methods as...
- Cursing cellular memory of rape and other forms of sexual abuse
- Escaping the stress that wears you down
- Renewing your mind with the mind of Christ
- Forgiving those who have harmed you
- Learning to love yourself
- Accepting the unconditional love of your heavenly Father
- ISBN-13: 9781603745055
- ISBN-10: 160374505X
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: July 2012
- Dimensions: 8.94 x 6.08 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 144