Exchange the pressure of accomplishment for the peace of God's grace
When the world demands: achieve, succeed, earn, God says: lean on me, trust me, believe me.
That is grace. And that is what God offers: unconditional acceptance of a believing heart. Your heavenly Father loves you enough to hold you in his grace.
Pastor and New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado will help you
- release a false sense of self-sufficiency.
- rest in God's unbending and unending gift of grace.
- remember that God is for you and will carry you through every circumstance.
Today, leap from the cliff of self-sufficiency and land in the strong arms of the Father who loves you . . . the Father who catches you--every time--in the grip of his grace.
- ISBN-13: 9781400224654
- ISBN-10: 1400224659
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: March 2021
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 240