How did you learn patience as a child? In the story, little Candace decides to give her classroom garden a little help so it can quickly grow the flowers of her dreams . . . but soon discovers patience is the best plan after all. New York Times bestselling author and actress Candace Cameron Bure (Netflix's Fuller House) celebrates spring with Grow, Candace, Grow, the second book in her popular picture book series.
Kids will enjoy reading about Candace's silly shenanigans, with her friends and hamster, Harry. Each page showcases bright illustrations featuring signs of spring with blossoms, butterflies and an occasional muddy puddle.
- Great for readers, ages 4-8
- Perfect gift for birthdays, Easter or any springtime storytimes
- Teaches young children about patience, self-awareness and productivity
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310762836
- ISBN-10: 0310762839
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 10.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8