Other Available Formats
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to Strong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the English Standard Version of the Bible
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780899579177
- ISBN-10: 0899579175
- Publisher: AMG Publishers
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.8 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Page Count: 2368