When a house flipper's sister vanishes and the Coast Guard suspects she faked her own death, Ellie must find her sister before they do.
Ellie Blackmore is making a name for herself as a house flipper. But when her sister Mackenzie disappears, Ellie can't focus on anything but uncovering what happened. Her only clue is the bloodstain on the deck of Mackenzie's boat. Ellie knows her sister isn't on the best of terms with her ex-husband, Jason, but he wouldn't kill her--would he?
Coast Guard intelligence officer Grayson Bradshaw believes Mackenzie faked her own death after stealing a seized cocaine shipment. The problem is convincing Ellie, who seems to view him as the true enemy.
Both Ellie and Grayson want truth, but truth--and family--is often more complex than it first appears. And they'll quickly find that the dangerous beauty of Lavender Tides is harboring secrets that reach around the world.
- Full-length romantic suspense
- USA TODAY and ECPA bestseller
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Part of the Lavender Tides series
- Book 1: The View from Rainshadow Bay
- Book 1.5: Leaving Lavender Tides
- Book 2: The House at Saltwater Point
- Book 3: Secrets at Cedar Cabin
- ISBN-13: 9780718085803
- ISBN-10: 0718085809
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 352