Anyone Can Learn to Invest Wisely With This Bestselling Investment System
Through every type of market, William J. O'Neil's national bestseller How to Make Money in Stocks has shown over 2 million investors the secrets to successful investing. O'Neil's powerful CAN SLIM Investing System--a proven seven-step process for minimizing risk and maximizing gains--has influenced generations of investors.
Based on a major study of all the greatest stock market winners from 1880 to 2009, this expanded edition gives you:
- Proven techniques for building stocks before they make big price gains
- Tips on picking the best stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to maximize your gains
- 100 new charts to help you spot today's profitable trends
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common investor mistakes
Includes the Investor's Business Daily Action Plan DVD
The CAN SLIM Investing System
The American Association of Individual Investors 12-year study of over 50 leading investment strategies found O'Neil's CAN SLIM System to be the top-performing strategy. CAN SLIM produced 2,763.3% over the 12 years vs. 14.9% for the S&P 500.
Complete Investing System-You Get Started in Three Easy Steps:
- ACTIVATE YOUR eIBD SUBSCRIPTION
You'll get one month of access to the tools and features in eIBD and investors.com to help you apply what you learn in How to Make Money in Stocks
Get your first month of eIBD now at investors.com/system. Then, watch the enclosed Action Plan DVD that gives you a quick overview for using eIBD.
- REGISTER FOR YOUR LIVE INVESTING WORKSHOP
At this three-hour workshop, IBD experts will give you an overview of the CAN SLIM System and provide an action plan for using key features and investing tools.
Call 1-800-831-2525 to register for the workshop nearest you.
- READ HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS
This book gives you the foundation for your investing success, so be sure to read each chapter carefully. Follow these three steps and you'll be on the path to being a more successful investor.
You Can Do It, Too
"I figured I made more money in stocks using IBD as my daily resource than I've made as a CPA over the last 10 years." -- Robert F., Illinois, CPA
"This system has helped me find the big winners in a market rally, and more importantly, it has helped me avoid the big losses in a market downturn." -- Michael A., Florida, retired
- ISBN-13: 9780071752114
- ISBN-10: 0071752110
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: August 2010
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.6 x 1.31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.58 pounds
- Page Count: 500