Are you daunted by the prospect of potty training your toddler or do you just need some great tips?
If you do, then this is the book for you.'How to Potty Train a Toddler' has been written as an easy-to-follow guide to assist you with all aspects of potty training. This marvelous book delves straight into the coaching without the added fluff found in other guides and covers all the essential topics no parent should be without.
These topics include identifying the key signs of when to start, what equipment to buy, and advice on how to deal with potty training problems.
This book also looks at the different stages of training and offers advice on the types of underwear to use.
You'll be assured of reaching your potty goal stress-free and your child will be beaming with confidence.
In 'How to Potty Train a Toddler' you'll gain parenting skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- At what age you should start potty training your toddler
- How long it takes to potty train your children
- How potty training a boy is different from a girl
- The different stages of potty training
- How to potty train your 1 year old
- How to potty train your 2 year old
- How to potty train your 3 year old
- Potty training ideas not involving food or money as a reward
- How to do night-time potty training
- Whether to use training underwear or regular
- Whether to go back to diapers if your toddler experiences accidents
- How to deal with fear
- How to deal with stubbornness
- How to deal with potty training regression
You and your child deserve only the best and gentlest and it gets no better than with this handy step-by-step potty guide.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781508776109
- ISBN-10: 1508776105
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: March 2015
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 pounds
- Page Count: 50