Have you ever wanted to read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and really understand what they're saying?
Learn how they impact your life; your rights and freedoms? How the branches of government were formed, and why?
You're not alone. Millions of Americans want a deeper understanding of their country's founding principles and don't know where to start. When the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were written by our founders over two centuries ago, they were designed to endure. And indeed they've remained, as Paul Skousen writes, "the most amazing freedom formula ever invented"--but navigating eighteenth-century legal language can be challenging.
Recognizing this problem, Skousen provides an easy, step-by-step guide that will forever change the way you think about your country and your freedoms. Using visual tools, exercises, and several valuable memory aids, this book will help you:
- Master the Constitution's seven articles and the twenty-seven important rights named in the Bill of Rights.
- Navigate the Declaration's five power statements on freedom and unlock their eighteenth-century phrases with a convenient glossary.
- Discover how the Constitution's guiding principles protect human rights.
- And so much more.
Thousands of books describe the origins of these famous documents, but only How to Read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence gives you a path to truly understanding them.
- ISBN-13: 9781630721077
- ISBN-10: 1630721077
- Publisher: Izzard Ink
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 216