Management guru Gary Hamel and coauthor Michele Zanini paint a stark picture of how bureaucracy is worse and more costly than ever, and provide a manual for dismantling it and building an entrepreneurial organization that is truly fit for the future.
- Big idea book from leading business/management thinker
- Counterintuitive argument, that bureaucracy is still the biggest obstacle to innovation and success
- Substantial research base
- Lots of fresh stories and case studies in support of the argument
- Lots of frameworks and advice for our smart management audience
Audience: Broad general management audience interested in innovation, management innovation, organizational change, organizational culture, transformation, operations.
Announced first printing: 50,000
Laydown goal: 7,500
- ISBN-13: 9781633696020
- ISBN-10: 1633696022
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 368