Sales is a skill just like any other, which anyone can learn and master--including the introvert who is more comfortable alone than in the sales field. As with any type of success, it's all about learning how to leverage your natural strengths.
Extroverts are rarely short on words, and their conversations and pitches never feel sales-y to them. The world of sales just comes naturally to the extrovert. However, introverts aren't comfortable with traditional tactics like aggressively pushing a product or talking over a customer's objections.
Known as "The Rapid Growth Guy", author Matthew Pollard shares how introverts can feel equally comfortable and sincere in the sales world as well without changing who they are.
In The Introvert's Edge, this book reveals how to:
- Find your natural confidence
- Prepare for every situation
- Easily sidestep objections
- Ask for the sale (without asking)
- Leverage the power of virtual and social networking
The introverted salesperson is no longer an oxymoron, it's a recipe for success.
Whether you want to drum up clients, pitch investors, or exceed quotas, The Introvert's Edge will unleash the low-key, high-impact sales machine lurking inside of you.
- ISBN-13: 9780814438879
- ISBN-10: 0814438873
- Publisher: Amacom
- Publish Date: January 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 240
- Reading Level: Ages 18-NA