What started as a game turns into something much darker in this fast-paced YA thriller with a plot to die for, perfect for fans of Natasha Preston and Hannah Jayne
Harper Jacobs and her friends are just looking for some fun when they decide to start breaking into one another's houses. It's enough to give them a rush, and it's pretty harmless since they all promise not to take anything that can't be replaced. But when they target the home of a classmate, it crosses a line, and one of the group turns up dead.
Harper needs to figure out what's happening fast...or else she might be next.
Gripping and ominous The Last to Die is perfect for readers looking for:
- unputdownable teen thrillers
- dark young adult mystery books
- high-stakes plot and moody setting
- dynamic, pitch-perfect writing
- ISBN-13: 9781492698449
- ISBN-10: 149269844X
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 240
- Reading Level: Ages 14-17