A newer edition of this book is available. Get it here: https: //www.amazon.com/dp/1546488332 Master Python Programming with a unique Hands-On Project
Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you? Or perhaps you know other programming languages but are interested in learning the Python language fast?
This book is for you. You no longer have to waste your time and money learning Python from lengthy books, expensive online courses or complicated Python tutorials.What this book offers... Python for Beginners
Complex concepts are broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master the Python language even if you have never coded before.Carefully Chosen Python Examples
Examples are carefully chosen to illustrate all concepts. In addition, the output for all examples are provided immediately so you do not have to wait till you have access to your computer to test the examples.Learn The Python Programming Language Fast
Concepts are presented in a "to-the-point" style to cater to the busy individual. With this book, you can learn Python in just one day and start coding immediately.How is this book different...
The best way to learn Python is by doing. This book includes a complete project at the end of the book that requires the application of all the concepts taught previously. Working through the project will not only give you an immense sense of achievement, it"ll also help you retain the knowledge and master the language.
Are you ready to dip your toes into the exciting world of Python coding? This book is for you. Click the "Add to Cart" button to buy it now.What you'll learn:
- What is Python?
- What software you need to code and run Python programs?
- What are variables?
- What mathematical operators are there in Python?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- How to format strings
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs
- How to make decisions with If statements
- How to control the flow of program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- How to work with external files
Finally, you'll be guided through a hands-on project that requires the application of all the topics covered.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now to start learning Python. Learn it fast and learn it well.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781506094380
- ISBN-10: 1506094384
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: January 2015
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.26 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 pounds
- Page Count: 124