Touted by maintenance and reliability professionals around the world as a "must-read for anyone who wants to stay competitive in today's industrial environment," and "By far the best book on maintenance management," Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices is an even more useful resource in its new 3rd edition. Now in 2-colors to clearly identify main ideas and emphasize important data in illustrations, the book also includes additional self-assessment questions in each chapter. The entire work has been updated to reflect the latest developments in technology and thinking, with innovative material related to leadership, change management, ISO standards, maintenance optimization, and communication, while sticking to the practical, common-sense approach that led readers to call it "a great book for developing a road map to reliability," and "the perfect guide for setting up an effective maintenance program." For anyone in the fields of engineering, purchasing, finance, maintenance, reliability, or production, and especially for those preparing to sit for a professional maintenance and reliability certification, there's simply no better tool or resource than renowned Ramesh Gulati's Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices, 3e.
- 40% additional questions throughout the book, making it easier for those preparing to sit for a professional maintenance and reliability exam to learn and study pertinent topics.
- New chapter on standards, with particular focus on ISO 55000.
- Discussion of new and future trends, such as Industry 4.0, Maintenance 4.0, IIOT, and their impact on productivity.
- An affiliated Workbook is available for sale separately (978-0-8311-3648-2).
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780831136475
- ISBN-10: 0831136472
- Publisher: Industrial Press
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Page Count: 768