You were created for a purpose, and it's time to make it happen.
Make It Happen is the story of how I surrendered my fear, took the leap, and got a life. In my case, a perfectly imperfect, fulfilling life as a mama, a working woman, and a grateful wife. This is the story of how I chose to make it--a greater purpose than mine--happen, and how you can too.
Make It Happen is for
- women who find themselves worried, anxious, and completely overwhelmed by the constant chase for perfection
- those seeking the courage to jump into a new venture
- working women who are struggling to do it all
- weary wives and moms looking for relief from burning the candle at both ends
- anyone who dreams of a life lived not by accident, but on purpose
You know all those things you've always wanted to do?You should go do them.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780529101501
- ISBN-10: 0529101505
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 220