Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests is a valuable resource for candidates preparing to take an important military flight aptitude test. Admission to a U.S. military flight training program is highly competitive.Read more...
Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests is a valuable resource for candidates preparing to take an important military flight aptitude test. Admission to a U.S. military flight training program is highly competitive. To qualify, each candidate must earn top scores on a specific test for his or her chosen military branch.
Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests is completely updated to reflect recent test changes and offers precisely what a candidate needs to prepare successfully for each of the military flight aptitude tests.
This guide includes reviews of:
- Instrument comprehension
- Spatial apperception
- Mechanical comprehension, and much more
- In-depth descriptions of each question type
Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests also provides detailed data on career opportunities as a:
- Military pilot
- Flight officer
- Combat systems officer
- Helicopter pilot, and more
- PLUS information on flight training programs for the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy.
Inside this comprehensive guide, you will find:
- Three full-length practice tests, including the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT Form T), the Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB-E), and the U.S. Army Selection Instrument for Flight Training (SIFT)
- Area-specific subtests that include additional practice questions -- all with detailed answer explanations
- Up-to-date descriptions of training programs for each branch of the U.S. military, including an inside look at the latest in career opportunities, pay grades, and benefits.
- In-depth subject reviews of Instrument Comprehension, Mechanical Comprehension, Spatial Apperception, and other exam topics
- Expert test-taking strategies and tips, plus essential information on test structure, scoring, and passing requirements.
- ISBN-13: 9780768941135
- ISBN-10: 076894113X
- Publisher: Peterson Nelnet Co
- Publish Date: May 2017
- Page Count: 424
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds