You've got Bible questions. We've got answers.
The Bible is full of great truths for our lives . . . and also, if we're being honest, a lot of mysteries that we don't understand. You've probably wondered about these questions many times. You'd like good answers. Just keep it short and sweet. But where can you turn for reliable guidance?
Dr. Michael Rydelink, beloved Moody professor and host of the radio call-in show Open Line, answers the questions that listeners often ask him. Michael addresses questions such as:
- Why does God allow bad things to happen?
- Did Noah really fit all the animals of the earth on a boat?
- Can I lose my salvation?
- What is the best Bible translation--King James or another?
- How can you explain the Trinity?
- Did Jesus really turn water into wine?
- And much more . . .
Though the Bible is full of mysteries, it has no errors. There are good answers to all the perplexing questions. Don't stay in the dark any longer. Get the answers from an expert and let your confusion turn to understanding.
- ISBN-13: 9780802420312
- ISBN-10: 0802420311
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 8.03 x 5.38 x 0.91 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.94 pounds
- Page Count: 400