When we have a decision to make, what we want more than anything is peace, clarity, and a nudge in the right direction. If you have trouble making decisions because of either chronic hesitation or decision fatigue, Emily P. Freeman offers a fresh way of practicing familiar but often forgotten advice: do the next right thing.
Emily explained this simple, soulful practice in her bestselling book The Next Right Thing. Now she offers you a resource designed to help you personalize her sound advice. The Next Right Thing Guided Journal includes both seasonal and monthly pages of insightful questions, personal lists, guided decision-making techniques, and plenty of room to write so you can
- clear the decision-making chaos
- quiet your fear of choosing wrong
- find the courage to finally decide without regret or second-guessing
Whether you're in the midst of a major life transition or are weary of the low-grade anxiety that daily life can bring, this guided journal helps create space for your soul to breathe so you can live life with God at a gentle pace and discern your next right thing in love.
- ISBN-13: 9780800739775
- ISBN-10: 0800739779
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.84 pounds
- Page Count: 224