Patterns for Mindfulness, Volume 2
Coloring has been found to be a mindful activity that can help reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress levels, as well as having a calming effect on the mind and body.
Choose to color when you start to feel anxious or stressed, and allow yourself some 'me time' to relax and practice being mindful every day, through your coloring experience.
- Single sided pages
- 40 unique square pattern designs
- Designs suitable for all coloring level abilities
- Stress relieving designs to color and relax at the end of a busy day
- Makes a great gift idea for friends or family that suffer with symptoms associated with Anxiety, Stress, PTSD or Depression
See Inside this Book
Click on the 'Look Inside' feature above to have a peek inside at the coloring designs to see if this book is for you.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button to get started coloring today
See All of the Author's Coloring Books Available
Click on the Author's name above ('Nerine Martin') to be taken to her Author page where you can see all of her Coloring Books available
The Color Your Way To Happy Adult Coloring Book Series, are designed to offer you an escape from the daily pressures of life, to a relaxing state of calm and mindfulness.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781089492962
- ISBN-10: 1089492960
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 94