When we allow ourselves to embrace both ordinary and extraordinary experiences, we can feel the divine anywhere.
No matter where we are--on a walk in the woods, in a sacred building, or in a dusty refugee camp--signs of love abound. There is no secret formula to experiencing the sacred in our lives, it just takes practice and practicality.
You're invited to search this path with entrepreneur Becca Stevens as she explores what it means to be practically divine. Woven throughout the narrative are poetry and rants, as well as ruminations on her mother's wit, wisdom, and passion.
In Practically Divine, Becca shares how to live a life that's practically divine by:
- Redefining old lies and stories, to learn from the past
- Appreciating the gifts that come from imperfections or trauma
- Using creativity to spark new revolutions
- Accepting the chaos of the unknown before us with courage
- Sharing in a feast of love, knowing there's enough mercy and forgiveness
Embracing the practically divine compels us to do something, anything, to share in the feast of love together. When we start from wherever we are, we can recognize the potential for humor, wonder, and freedom.
Practically Divine teaches you to use your senses to transform information into holy compassion. When we open our hearts to it, we can experience the divine anywhere - like sacred breadcrumbs marking our path.
- ISBN-13: 9780785241744
- ISBN-10: 0785241744
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 8.43 x 5.59 x 0.87 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 224