Get a handle on pre-calculus in a pinch
If you're tackling pre-calculus and want to up your chances of doing your very best, this hands-on workbook is just what you need to grasp and retain the concepts that will help you succeed. Inside, you'll get basic content review for every concept, paired with examples and plenty of practice problems, ample workspace, step-by-step solutions, and thorough explanations for each and every problem.
In Pre-Calculus Workbook For Dummies, you'll also get free access to a quiz for every chapter online With all of the lessons and practice offered, you'll memorize the most frequently used formulas, see how to avoid common mistakes, understand tricky trig proofs, and get the inside scoop on key concepts such as quadratic equations.
- Get ample review before jumping into a calculus course
- Supplement your classroom work with easy-to-follow guidance
- Make complex formulas and concepts more approachable
- Be prepared to further your mathematics studies
Whether you're enrolled in a pre-calculus class or you're looking for a refresher as you prepare for a calculus course, this is the perfect study companion to make it easier.
- ISBN-13: 9781119508809
- ISBN-10: 1119508800
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 368