"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future."
Being married to a police officer is not easy, especially in today's world.
Everything about your future can feel extremely uncertain, and not just when it comes to your officer's safety.
Stress caused by facing unexpected day-to-day issues while tackling solo parenting, unpredictable shifts, and general loneliness tends to wear on you after a while.
This makes emulating the traits of the Proverbs 31 wife even more important for police wives.
Striving to be more like the woman described in these verses will help you increase your faith, find more peace, reduce overwhelm, and generally live a happier and more fulfilling life, no matter what troubles come your way.
This devotional will help you develop those traits by teaching you how to team up with God in every aspect of your police wife life, including:
- Building up your character by learning how to lean into God in your decision-making.
- Using your limited time and energy more purposefully.
- Increasing your humility to feel more joy, no matter what situations you find yourself in.
- Developing your faith as an unlimited fuel to be the police wife you are called to be.
Developing the traits of the wife described in Proverbs 31 is a reliable way to have a more fulfilling police wife life.
Stop surviving and start thriving as a police wife and pick up a copy today
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781725976023
- ISBN-10: 1725976021
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 180