This beautiful keepsake book provides a priceless reminder of the bountiful life God has planned for your graduates, helping them uncover and understand His purpose for their life.
Graduates have choices to make beyond what college to attend or what job to accept. What will they do with their lives? And for whom will they live?
Based on the New York Times bestseller The Purpose Driven Life, the collection of thoughts and Scriptures inside these pages will help high school and college graduates develop deeper meaning for their life by embracing these key truths:
- You were planned for God's pleasure
- You were formed for a family and community
- You were created to become like Christ
- You were shaped for serving God
- You were made for a mission
More than just a book, The Purpose Driven Life: Selected Thoughts and Scriptures for the Graduate, now updated and expanded, is a catalyst to embracing each graduate's unique, God-given purpose.
- ISBN-13: 9780310365129
- ISBN-10: 0310365120
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: July 2022
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.8 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 136