Tarot cards have been used for hundreds of years as a method to help guide those that seek answers to life's questions. The cards can offer hope and support to help you through the ups and downs in life. Everything from love, money, family, and more can be reflected in the cards, all you have to do is learn to understand them, and that's what 'Reading the Tarot' can do for you.
The Rider-Waite is the world's most popular tarot card deck and this book will help guide you through the learning process as you learn to read the cards. There is a detailed description of the meanings and symbols of each and every card so you know exactly where to start. Not only that, it also provides some of the most common spreads to help get you started with your first readings
Here's a quick preview of what else is inside:
- What exactly is Tarot and how Does it Work?
- Is the Tarot against Your Religion?
- A thorough overview of the Rider-Waite deck and what each card means
- The most common Tarot Card Spreads including the Celtic Cross and 21 Card Romany Spread.
- How to Use Tarot Cards for Personal Growth
- What Questions to Ask to Get the Best Results Out of Your Cards
- The Art of Storytelling During Tarot Card Reading
- How to Shuffle Your Cards for the Best Results
- How to Prepare Yourself and Your Cards Before Every Reading
- And so much more
This is the ultimate one-stop shop to guide you as you learn to read and use the Tarot to their full potential. Scroll up and hit the Buy Now button to get started
- ISBN-13: 9781950010233
- ISBN-10: 1950010236
- Publisher: Cac Publishing LLC
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.52 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 228