The second thrilling account of #1 New York Times bestselling author Clive Cusslers's real-life search for lost ships, planes, and other marvels that changed history.
For decades, Clive Cussler's real-life NUMA(R), the National Underwater and Marine Agency, has scoured rivers and seas in search of lost ships of historic significance. His teams have been inundated by tidal waves and beset by obstacles--both human and natural--but the results, and the stories behind them, have been dramatic.
- ISBN-13: 9780425193723
- ISBN-10: 0425193721
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Publish Date: December 2003
- Dimensions: 6.82 x 4.21 x 1.26 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- Page Count: 464
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP