HOW CAN IT BE WRONG
IF IT FEELS SO GOOD
Dating an American princess comes with a massive amount of baggage-all of which I'm willing to carry strapped on my back in quicksand and through seven hells. But Jane Cobalt's baggage, I'm unprepared for. It comes in the form of her five equally famous and notoriously hard-to-please brothers.
I want Jane.
But when there's a trip scheduled that I can't be a part of, I only have one option. It's immoral.
Something I'd never consider until now.
But, hell, there's got to be some perks to being a twin. So I'm doing it. I'm switching places with my brother.
Done and done.
It should have been easy.
There were little consequences.
Until the storm hit.
The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them.
The Like Us Series Reading Order:
1. Damaged Like Us (Maximoff & Farrow)
2. Lovers Like Us (Maximoff & Farrow)
3. Alphas Like Us (Maximoff & Farrow)
4. Tangled Like Us (Jane & Thatcher)
5. Sinful Like Us (Jane & Thatcher)
6. Headstrong Like Us (Maximoff & Farrow)
Book 7 (Oscar & Jack)
Book 8 (Akara & Sulli)
- ISBN-13: 9781950165209
- ISBN-10: 1950165205
- Publisher: K.B. Ritchie LLC
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 1.02 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Page Count: 460