Ramone, a shy, ruby-throated hummingbird, is about to leave the nest for the first time. But his anxiety and fear keep him from taking off as he contemplates all that could go wrong.
- Full of kind words and encouragement, Ramone's mother gives him room to work through his emotions, building his confidence and letting him set his own pace.
- Ramone watches as his friends soar through the sky, realizing all he might miss out on if he doesn't conquer his fear.
- Ramone's adventure showcases the emotions, both positive and negative, children experience as they approach new challenges.
Accompanied by strikingly beautiful illustrations, this tale guides readers through Ramone's emotional journey, showing kids that fear must be overcome in order to grow.
- ISBN-13: 9780764359873
- ISBN-10: 0764359878
- Publisher: Schiffer Kids
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 5-8