Algebra 1 Workbook for kids ages 11-14
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum algebra math workbook that teaches algebra skills to sixth--eighth graders.
Spectrum's algebra workbook is a great
way for sixth, seventh, and eighth graders to learn essential algebra skills such as algebraic equations, graphing, rational and irrational numbers, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for 6th--8th graders. "writing and finding algebraic expressions", "factor and fractions", and "solving for percent and interest" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the 6th--8th grade math workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page algebra workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 10.75 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Algebra Math Workbook Contains:
- 9 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, algebra reference chart, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5 x 10.75
- ISBN-13: 9781483816647
- ISBN-10: 1483816648
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: February 2015
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 11-13