Critical Thinking Math Grade 4 Workbook for kids ages 9+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Critical Thinking 4th Grade Math Workbook that teaches essential 4th grade math skills.
Critical Thinking 4th grade math workbooks are a great way for students to learn critical thinking skills such as multiplication and division, fractions, decimals, geometry, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational 4th grade math activities. "Classifying geometric figures", "Drawing models to find missing numbers", and "Measurement conversions" are a few of the fun math activities that incorporate critical thinking for kids to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. "Check what you know" and "Check what you've learned" sections are included at the beginning and end of every chapter. A mid-test and final test are also included in the Spectrum math book to test student knowledge. Use the answer key to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page math workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 4 Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters of math activities
- Mid-test, final test, and answer key
- "Check what you've learned" and "Check what you know" reviews
- ISBN-13: 9781483835518
- ISBN-10: 1483835510
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 9-9