2nd Grade Reading Comprehension Workbook for kids ages 7+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 2nd Grade Reading Comprehension Workbook that teaches essential 2nd grade reading comprehension skills.
Second grade reading books are a great way for children to learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills such as main idea and story structure, key ideas and details in a story, and more through a variety of passages and activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Reading Comprehension Grade 2 Workbook
- Engaging and educational reading passages and activities. "Fiction stories", "Nonfiction stories", and "Post-reading, open-ended questions" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate reading to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Use the answer key in the back of the 2nd grade reading comprehension workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 174-page 2nd grade book is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 2 Reading Comprehension Workbook Contains:
- Nonfiction and fiction reading passages
- Reading activities
- Answer key
- ISBN-13: 9781483812151
- ISBN-10: 1483812154
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 174
- Reading Level: Ages 7-8