7th Grade Reading Comprehension Workbooks for kids ages 12+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Reading Comprehension Grade 7 Workbook that teaches essential 7th grade reading comprehension skills.
7th grade reading workbooks are a great way for children to learn reading comprehension, vocabulary builder, and critical thinking skills such as story structure, integration of knowledge and ideas about a story, and more through a variety of passages and activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Reading Comprehension Grade 7 Workbook
- Engaging and educational reading passages and activities. "Fiction and nonfiction stories", "Post-reading questions", and "Identifying genre" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate reading to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Use the answer key in the back of the reading workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page 7th grade book is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 7 Reading Comprehension Workbook Contains:
- Nonfiction and fiction reading passages
- Reading activities
- Answer key
- ISBN-13: 9781483812205
- ISBN-10: 1483812200
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 12-13