"This is a book that ALL modern parents need to read."--Bless Their Hearts Mom
A must-read for parents and educators, Teaching Kids to Think offers insight into the social, emotional, and neurological challenges unique to this generation of instant gratification kids.
By identifying the five parent traps that adults fall into to fuel their child's need for instant gratification, this parenting book provides practical tips and easy-to-implement solutions to raise children who are confident, independent, and most importantly, able to think for themselves.
Today's kids can easily:
- Google the answer to any question at lightning speed
- Text mom or dad to drop off any homework they've forgotten
- Find immediate solutions to problems
- and avoid opportunities to make mistakes and learn from them!
However, this must-have child development resource will give valuable insight and guidance to parents looking to raise kids who can solve problems, flourish independently, and create their own success!
- ISBN-13: 9781492602750
- ISBN-10: 1492602752
- Publisher: Sourcebooks
- Publish Date: March 2015
- Dimensions: 8.02 x 6.39 x 0.77 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.74 pounds
- Page Count: 304