For fans of Emily Windsnap and Maybe A Mermaid, And Then I Turned into a Mermaid is a funny, heartfelt coming-of-age story, perfect for 10 year old girls and any young mermaid fan
Will Molly sink or swim as she attempts to hide her (Very Weird) new double identity?
Molly Seabrook's dull seaside life is turned upside down when she turns 13 and is let in on the family secret: she's PART-MERMAID Molly isn't exactly thrilled. Not only does she already have to dress up as a fish to promote the family seafood restaurant, but now she actually is part fish? Growing up is hard enough without sprouting a fish tail in math class, or disguising your gills from the cute boy at the ice cream stand.
Follow Molly as she attempts to navigate the stormy seas of social awkwardness, best friend fallouts, and the World's Most Embarrassing Family.
And Then I Turned Into a Mermaid is the perfect fit if you're looking for:
- A story with realistic, strong sister dynamics
- Mermaid books for girls 4-6
- A series starter for your voracious young reader
- A story with strong female characters
- Or mermaid books for girl 6-8
- ISBN-13: 9781728214207
- ISBN-10: 1728214203
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Young Readers
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 208
- Reading Level: Ages 10-13