Wish to have your own produce of organic vegetables within a busy metropolitan or crowded city? Struggling to find enough space for successful garden? Is it possible without paying the ridiculously high prices charged for organic vegetables at the grocery store?
Enjoying organic vertical gardening in urban locations is truly as easy as that
This book aims to share those techniques with you so that you can also grow your own healthy organic vegetables in your own space - no matter how small that space might be.
Inside you will learn:
- Containers and Support..
- Containers Options
- Vegetables Most Suited for Growing Vertically
- Container Gardening Soil
- Growing Seasons
- Pest and Disease Control
- Bonus: Step-by Step plan for an Organic Vertical Garden
- and much, much more..
All it takes is some pots, some seeds, soil, water and a bit of sunlight.
You can start growing your own organic garden already today. Simply Scroll up and grab a copy of Urban Organic Vertical Gardening for Absolute Beginners now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781517544096
- ISBN-10: 1517544092
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
- Page Count: 46