HCI's hit self-help book The Velveteen Principles uses the lessons in Margery Williams' The Velveteen Rabbit, the classic story of a toy bunny that learns what it means to be real, to show today's adults how becoming "real" and embracing their true selves can make them wiser, healthier and best of all happier. This new edition of The Velveteen Rabbit is designed to compliment The Velveteen Principles. It uses the same cover design and interior design iconography. The text uses an airy layout to highlight the wisdom and beauty of Margery Williams' words. Additional features include the original 1922 illustrations by William Nicholson and a new introduction by Toni Raiten-D'Antonio, author of The Velveteen Principles. Key Features
- Intimate hardcover package.
- Full-color throughout.
- Elegant margin designs.
- Features the original 1922 illustrations
- New introduction by the author of The Velveteen Principles.
- ISBN-13: 9780757303333
- ISBN-10: 0757303331
- Publisher: Health Communications
- Publish Date: October 2005
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 96
- Reading Level: Ages 2-6