The tested and proven method to price any home accurately
"Really great concepts that will help people. Content is awesome "
- Don Tennessen, Instructor Ninja Selling Inc.
Tim DeLeon, creator of the massively popular real estate pricing tool, The Visual Pricing System, and Jonathan R. DeLeon have taken the expertise they have gained from helping real estate business professionals across the nation and Canada over the past decade, and found the tried and true home sales valuation technique that works best
Now they have created an easy, simple to understand book that teaches a new, visual approach to pricing homes. This approach is more than just finding the right price, but also a pricing process and powerful presentation technique.
This book will have the most impact for any real estate business and marketing professional who has an eagerness to learn a way to gain confidence in their market analysis and presentation skills, and will use this confidence to help their customers with the buying and selling of their homes. There is value here
This 2 hours or less to read book teaches the method that many real estate and marketing pros have unknowingly used to increase their business, gain confidence, and have better sales experiences with their clients.
Visual Pricing for Real Estate, teaches this powerful process using a simple, 5 step method that makes it easy to read and follow.
- What Is Visual Pricing for Real Estate & Why You Should Use It
- How To Really Understand Your Subject Property
- How To Know The Neighborhood Patterns That Customers Actually Care About
- How To Price Homes Based On Historical Data, Current Competition & Future Entrants All At The Same Time
- A Powerful Presentation Tool & Techniques To Land Listings By Pricing Well
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781719840880
- ISBN-10: 1719840881
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: August 2018
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- Page Count: 136