Become an excellent first-time dad and an all-time great partner with this guide.
Being a great first-time dad doesn't mean being perfect; it means participating in the experience with empathy and confidence. From the basics of pregnancy, to designing a birthing plan to tips on being helpful and supportive for your partner, We're Pregnant provides all the need-to-know information on how to be a fully prepared parent.
Featuring must-ask questions for the doctor, milestone trackers, and more, this funny and friendly standout among pregnancy books also takes you beyond the due date, offering a helping hand on how to plan and perfect your own style of childcare.
This essential guide for new dads can help you:
- FOCUS ON ONE MONTH AT A TIME: Organized by each month in each trimester, you'll know exactly what to expect when and which milestones are coming up.
- FIND INSIGHT ON ISSUES BIG & SMALL: Learn how to thrive as new parents with useful tips on everything from bottle temperature to bonding with your new baby.
- LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR GROWING FAMILY: Keep your relationship positive and healthy by setting family goals like creating a fun pregnancy announcement or planning a relaxing trip.
Become a pro parent with this relatable dad book that tells you everything you need to know.
- ISBN-13: 9781939754684
- ISBN-10: 1939754682
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2018
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 292