Wiring repairs, replacements, and upgrades are among the most popular projects for home DIYers--and, potentially, the most fraught with risk. With an unerring emphasis on safety, wiring expert Steve Cory prepares homeowners for the most common situations they are likely to encounter and gives them the confidence to tackle their own home wiring projects.
After introductory sections on understanding the residential electrical system and basic wiring techniques, projects include:
- replacing switches and receptacles
- installing lights and fans
- retrofitting under-cabinet lighting
- running cable and installing electrical boxes
- and more
With quick tips throughout, this handy reference provides all you need to know to tackle any home wiring repair project.
- ISBN-13: 9781641550031
- ISBN-10: 1641550031
- Publisher: Taunton Press
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Page Count: 272