New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Paige Tyler delivers a red-hot paranormal romantic suspense filled with:
- a fierce shifter who thinks he's too dangerous to love
- a determined scientist who sees the hero beneath
- a remote mountain town with secrets of its own
- and nonstop action that'll keep you on the edge of your seat
Tanner Howland is a feline hybrid--a blend of human and shifter--and a survivor of DNA experiments disguised as science. Knowing he can't fully control his ability to shift, Tanner escapes deep into the forests of Washington State, leaving behind the one woman who treated him as a person and captured his heart.
Heartbroken and determined to find out the truth behind the lies she's been told, Dr. Zarina Sokolov tracks Tanner into the wild. But locals have been disappearing and no one is safe. The only way to protect Zarina now is to embrace the dangerous instincts Tanner fears so much. Can he learn to control his animal impulses, or will he lose himself--and the woman he loves--to the beast within?
BONUS CONTENT: The ebook includes a second full-length novel, Hungry Like the Wolf, Book 1 in Paige Tyler's sizzling SWAT series
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781492642435
- ISBN-10: 1492642436
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Publish Date: April 2018
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 384