4th Grade Science Book for kids ages 9-10
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 4th Grade Science Workbook that teaches basic science skills to 4th grade students.
4th Grade Science Workbooks are a great way for students to learn essential science skills surrounding space, life science, Earth science, science and technology, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Science Book
- Engaging and educational activities. "Microscopic marvels", "Planetary weather", and "The end of the dinosaurs" are a few of the fascinating lessons that help inspire learning into your child's curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Chapter reviews, a mid-test, and a final test are included to test student knowledge. An answer key is included in the back of the 4th grade book to track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 144-page 4th grade workbook is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 4th Grade Workbook Contains:
- 7 chapters and bonus research extension activities
- Chapter reviews, mid-test, a final test, and an answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/2" x 11"
- ISBN-13: 9781483811680
- ISBN-10: 1483811689
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 144
- Reading Level: Ages 9-10