First Grade Writing Workbook for kids ages 6-7
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum grade 1 writing book
that teaches basic handwriting skills to first graders.
Writing books for 1st graders are a great way for your first grader to learn basic writing skills such as writing stories, letters, opinions, and more through a variety of creative writing prompts and writing practice that is both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Kids Writing Book
- Engaging and educational writing prompts. "Writing a friendly letter", "Sight word recognition", and "Telling an old story" are a few of the fun kids writing activities that incorporate writing practice for kids into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer's handbook and answer key are included in the back of the 1st grade book to track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 112-page 1st grade workbook is sized at about 8 1/4 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Writing Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer's handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/4" x 10 1/2"
- ISBN-13: 9781483811963
- ISBN-10: 1483811964
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 112
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7