1st Grade Phonics workbooks for kids ages 6+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 1st Grade Phonics Workbook that teaches primary phonics skills to first graders.
Phonics Workbooks are a great way for children to learn phonics skills such as consonants, vowels, ending sounds, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This First Grade Phonics Workbook
- Engaging and educational phonics activities. "Picture and word matching", "Letter sound recognition", and "Identifying consonant blends" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate phonics to help inspire learning into your child's first grade homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Reviews and an answer key are included in the activity book to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page phonics book is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 10 3/4 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 1 Phonics Workbook Contains:
- Phonics activities with vibrant illustrations
- Practice pages, reviews, and an answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/2" x 10 3/4"
- ISBN-13: 9781483811826
- ISBN-10: 1483811824
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7